Ilia State University offers its readers to use two important products of Clarivate Analytics’s electronic database since 1st may, 2013. These are Web of Science and Journal Citation Reports.
The service is available to users of internal network and in the reading halls of Iliauni Library.
Web of Science provides fast access to 12,000 world’s leading journals with high impact factor, as well as open access journals and 150,000 conference material. It is possible to search for the old and newest material since 1900 in the area of social sciences, art and humanities.
With the help of Web of Science you can:
- Search for articles and conference material with high impact factor;
- Achieve relevant results connected to studies of research;
- Get aquainted with the newset tendencies that help to conduct a seccessful research;
- Identify potential staff members with high citation indicator;
- Integrate searching, writing processes and creating bibliography.
Journal Citation Report offers systematic, objective and critical estimation of the world’s leading journals based on the citation data. On the basis of indicating the source citations, Journal Citation Report measures the impact and researching significance of a journal. It also shows the relation between the cited journal and the journal where the citation is used. They are available in the publications of sciences and social sciences.
Journal Citation Report provides:
- For librarians: to substantiate and estimate research investments of a library;
- For authors and editors: to identify the most impactful and relevant journal for publishing an article;
- For researchers: to search for literature in the relevant field;
- Information for analysts: in order to find bibliometric models and citation tendencies.
Please note that the data will be available for our users from 2006 until now.
We also wish to inform you that anyone at Iliauni Library can use Clarivate Analytics database and all the other resources the library owns.