The library offers its users interlibrary loan with the help of which readers can check out collections from a different library in case they are not found in ours. It is possible to receive this service only after a reader finds out that there is no needed literature available in our library.
- In order to receive interlibrary service, a reader must fill in the book order card personally or Please, write the author and title of the book in the same language you want to read it in. To order Georgian literature electronically you must use Georgian Unicode – Sylfaen.
- Representatives of our library can check out certain books for 10 working days and read some of the books on the spot, in the reading-hall. The rest of the users can only read the ordered literature on the spot.
- Readers can order not more than 3 books at the same time by using interlibrary service.
- Readers receive relevant material and information on accessibility of the book in 4 working days.
- Ordered literature is kept for a reader for 2 days after receiving information.
In case of further questions write to us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.